DOT Europe, the voice of leading internet companies in the EU, is looking for a Senior Policy Officer to join its small and dynamic team.
The Senior Policy Officer is responsible for the day-to-day management of part of the DOT Europe Policy Programme and the respective Working Group(s), which bring together business professionals from our member companies. He/she will act as a focal point for all related strategy and advocacy activities. Reports directly to the Director General and works in close coordination with the team. The Senior Policy Officer will also hold a responsibility to support the running of the DOT Europe administration as do all other team members.
• Develop close relationships with key EU officials and stakeholders;
• Responsible for the production and dissemination of policy papers and other advocacy materials;
• Work collaboratively with the DOT Europe team
• Organise activities including meetings, conferences, seminars;
• Research and disseminate information on areas of relevance for the membership; and
• Provide strategic advice and guidance on policy matters.
• Excellent understanding of and experience in EU digital policy
• Work experience and proven interest in European and international affairs;
• Strategic foresight and highly developed networking skills;
• University degree in European affairs, trade, politics, foreign affairs and/or international relations or a relevant degree;
• Excellent writing and interpersonal skills and diplomacy;
• Work well in a dynamic team;
• Strong organisational and administrative skills;
• Computer literacy;
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience.
Fluent English (both written and spoken); another EU language an advantage.
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 30th April.